Product Safety & Care
All our brands carry out product testing to make sure they meet the relevant standards.
Please take note of the safety and care instructions detailed on each product page and additional notes below.
Teething toys & Rattles
- Teething toys can been cleaned using a cold sterilising solution or be washed in warm soapy water. Please do not put teething toys in a microwaveable steriliser. Teething toys made from just silicone can be washed in a dishwasher.
- For teethers containing wood we recommend re-oiling the wood with organic coconut or olive oil to ensure the wood doesn't get dry or brittle. Inspect the wood regularly for signs of drying out. If any cracks are noticed in the wood, please refrain from use.
- Our teething toys have been tested to be suitable for all ages. However, due to the size we recommend the following teethers for the age groups as detailed below
0-3 Months - Rainbow teether, Colour pop teether, Elephant teether
3m+ - Ombre teething ring, Beehive teether
- Do not leave your child unattended with our teething toys.
- Our Dummy clips are tested to ensure they meet the BSEN standards. Dummy clips are for the purpose of attaching a dummy/pacifier to the child's clothing and should only be used in this way. Please do not give your child the dummy clip to play with as they would a toy or teether, as it is not intended to be used in this way. Never leave your child unattended (for example sleeping in their cot) with a dummy clip.