Description-Say hello to the next generation of sustainable soothers. Dummy, pacifier, binky – whatever you call them, they are usually one of your child’s most treasured possessions. The dummy is a constant companion for many babies and parents in the first years, as they can calm the newborn and provide a feeling of security.
The natural look and feel of these beauties are achieved by mixing plant-based bamboo fibres with traditional polyphropylene-plastic. By using fast growing and renewable bamboo as a resource, we reduce its environmental impact and help you reduce the use of plastic in everyday life. The muted colour shades and the knob-ring give them a retro-inspired look that is easy to fall in love with.
These bamboo pacifiers have dual ventilation holes to reduce skin irritation. They are suitable from around 3 months of age.
- Partly plant-based materials-These next generation pacifiers are made in part with natural plant-based materials, helping your family reduce your everyday use of plastic.
- Suction part in natural rubber Latex-Features a round teat made from Latex, a natural rubber-based material.
- For design-minded parents-The retro look and feel, combined with carefully chosen and subtle colours make them favourites among design minded parents everywhere.
- High quality and easy maintenance-Tested and approved according to the European safety standard EN-1400. Easy to clean and sterilize in boiling water. Full instructions on how to use are included.
- Free from harmful substances-Completely free from harmful substances such as BPA, phthalates, and PVC.
Care Instructions-Before the pacifier is used for the first time it should be sterilized. Put the pacifier in boiling water and let it boil covered for 5 minutes. Then leave to cool for 30 minutes before squeezing out any water from the teat. We do not recommend microwave sterilization equipment. Do not pull the teat or use the pacifier within 30 minutes after sterilization.
The pacifier should be cleaned before each use. We recommend washing it in lukewarm running water. Do not use detergent to clean the pacifier.
Always inspect the pacifier before each use. Pull the teat in all directions and discard it immediately if there are any signs of deterioration.
Regardless of appearance or deterioration, replacing the pacifier after one month of use is highly recommended.